Rhythm Sticks (also known as claves) were originally used in Afro-Cuban folk music to carry the rhythm throughout the band. These beautifully handcrafted and hand-painted rhythm sticks sound as stunning as they look, making a clear, sharp tone.
Made of FSC certified ailanthus wood, with smooth edges for added safety as well as a ridged stick to create an opportunity for more complex sounds and rhythms.
- learning about rhythm, tempo and beat
- pairing with your favourite nursery rhymes and songs
- combining early maths concepts and music together includes
- 1x smooth stick and 1x ridged stick
- 20cm x 2.2cm
- Made of FSC ailanthus wood
- Non-toxic paint
- Recommended for 3+ years
Please note, these are not a teether and are not to be bitten or used for teething, always supervise the child while they play and explore with this instrument.