These carefully handcrafted and hand-painted maracas create a gorgeous soft sound that won't make you want to lock them away in a cupboard and can be a constant in your play rotation.
These come in pairs, meaning they fit our core values perfectly as you (the adult) and me (the child) can play together at the same time.
- the perfect addition to any song or dance activity
- explore beat, tempo and rhythm
- spatial awareness (can you play them up high, down low, on even on your knees!)
- Comes in sets of two
- 15.5cm x 5cm
- Made of FSC certified pine
- Non-toxic paint and varnish
- Recommended for 3+ years
Please note, these are not a teether and are not to be bitten or used for teething, always supervise the child while they play and explore with this instrument.