Embedding a culture of respect as a way of guiding positive behaviours
🌟 Respect is more than modelling ‘please and thank You’s’🌟
Building a culture of Respect includes children at the center of everything we do.
🧠 What You'll Explore:
- An investigation of respect as a way of amplifying relationships:
- The art of respectful interactions as a way of being.
- We draw inspiration from RIE principles developed by Magda Gerber and Emmi Pikler.
- Explore how your own brain influences your reactions to children's behaviors through neuroception, shedding light on the science behind your responses.
- Learn effective strategies for guiding positive behavior, a pivotal outcome of this session.
🗓️ Flexible Scheduling: Choose as a once off 2hr staff meeting workshop or part of a 3-part series either delivered in 1 day or over 3-night trainings. This PD can be delivered in person (Victoria) or online