Pikler GOLD Folding Climbing Frame
Our traditional Pikler Folding Triangle A-frame is a feature piece to U.Me Play. This indoor/outdoor Pikler is handmade in Melbourne to the highest quality, made of FSC certified Australian Tasmanian oak hardwood.
The best thing about our Pikler is that we have made the only Pikler in the market that is already assembled in the box, ready to be unfolded and enjoyed STRAIGHT AWAY!
We've also added a unique circular hinge joint design to make for no sharp edges when the Pikler is folded, so you don't have to worry about your little one running into any pointy edges.
The Pikler Climbing Frame supports the RIE principles around freedom of movement and is designed in a way that supports children to take considered safe risks in their play. This equipment should always be used under supervision and in addition placed on a sturdy flat surface with soft fall mats where appropriate.
- developing gross motor skills, coordination and balance
- developing an awareness of the body and how it moves including learning bodies own limits
- the perfect addition to combine with our Climbing Plank & Slide or Climbing Cube
- climbing, crawling, making cubbies
- risky play
- An Allen key is provided to allow you to service the rungs yourself as the oak can expand in the change in weather
- Australian FSC certified hardwood rungs and plywood
- 830mm high x 850mm long in open position x 830mm wide (plus or minus 10mm due to being handmade)
- Linseed oil coat
- Made in Melbourne
- GST included