I'm Elise, the founder and lead facilitator of U.Me Play's Professional Development and Family Support Courses. My approach is founded on over 18 years of experience working in early childhood environments and with families and focusses on attachment and developmental science. I take a strong focus on relational practices that are known to improve overall outcomes for children.
- Master of Education (Early Years)
- Bachelor or Teaching (0-5)
- Leading people in the Early Years (DEEWR)
- Certified Circle of Security Facilitator
- Certified Marte Meo Practitioner
- Certified holistic sleep and wellbeing specialist
- Gold standard Inter-rater reliability using ECERS- E and SSTEW scales